Hollywood Spirit Week

Grab your popcorn! Here's the spirit week themes for Hocoming 2019!

Gina Belocio, Artist

• Monday, September 9, 2019 - PJ day (Sleeping Beauty) Stay in the pajamas you wore the night before and wear them to school! A cute, comfy, and easy outfit to wear for this spirit day would be a onesie.

• Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - Workout Day (The Sandlot) Students can exercise their bodies and minds as they show up in workout clothes. Some workout outfit staples that would be perfect to wear for this day would be leggings, dri fit shorts/shirts, legwarmers, and a headband.

• Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - Decade Day (Back to the Future) Wednesday will be a blast from the past, as students dress in the styles from different decades. Three easy decades to dress up as are the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s 70s- Big fashion movements in the  80s- Iconic looks from the ’80s were the high waisted mom jeans, bright colors, and ’70s were bell bottoms, flower power, and tye-dye extravagant hairstyles 90s- Have some 90’s nostalgia with grunge looks, lots of denim, and plaid.

• Thursday, September 12, 2019 - Western Day (Toy Story) Yee-Haw! Students can bring out their wild side or maybe their Wild West side. A simple pairing of a cowboy hat and boots would work great for this day!

• Friday, September 13, 2019 - Class Colors! Show Up and Show Out with your Class Color! Freshmen: gray Sophomores: black Juniors: red Seniors: white